Welcome! We have a new look! Click for details...
Ten Degrees has overhauled our web portal to bring you easier to use interfaces, faster response times, and more accessible features. All of the functionality that you’ve used for managing facility maps, application keys, and device profiles are still included here, and many enhancements have been added to provide greater flexibility and insight into indoor locations supported by Ten Degrees products. The following summary captures high-level changes and improvements:
- Extensive overhaul of user interface / user experience based on feedback from customers and users.
- Integration of a Bootstrap 3 front end framework for faster response times and better support for multiple display types and mobile devices
- Improved interface for key management, including more intuitive methods for assigning facilities (maps) to managed applications
- Reorganization of map management features under a single “management” menu option, allowing access to facility lists (formerly “map list”), applications, and device support
- Facility preview option from the facility list, which allows users to have a quick glance of the size, content, and ownership of a number of facility maps
- All user log-in and password credentials from the portal will continue to be valid on the updated site
- Several back-end performance improvements for more efficient database look-ups and quicker response to queries